CONSUMER’S THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
These terms are valid as of 05.12.2019.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale concluded at the Netikino Web Shop and return the purchased goods to Netikino if he so wishes. The right of withdrawal shall apply for a period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, even if the goods are not defective.
The consumer's right of withdrawal does not apply to sealed audio or video recordings or computer software (i.e. films in the Netikino Web Shop) if you have opened the package (article 53 (4) subsection 7 of the Law of Obligations Act), as well as to goods which by their nature (e.g. for health protection or hygienic reasons, etc.) cannot be returned.
· To withdraw, you must present Netikino by email to email@example.com an unequivocal application for withdrawal within the aforementioned 14-days withdrawal period. You can use the withdrawal form, which can be downloaded here as a pdf, to present your application for withdrawal or you can send equivalent information (i.e. your name and contact details, order number on the purchase confirmation, delivery time, unequivocal withdrawal request) by other means (e.g. email).
· In case you exercise your right of withdrawal, you must return the goods to Netikino within 14 days of the date of submission of the withdrawal application. The goods can be returned via the parcel machine used to deliver the goods or by using the parcel service.
· The item must be returned with the same completeness as it was delivered to you and, if possible, in its original packaging (especially if the item was in a specific box or in other packaging than a colorless film packaging). Return the goods in such transport packaging that ensures proper protection of the goods (including packaging) during transportation.
· In case of exercising the consumer's right of withdrawal, you will bear all the direct costs related to returning the goods, except if you are returning goods that are not in compliance with the agreement (in which case the provisions of chapter 7 of the Terms of Sale of Netikino Web Shop apply).
· To prevent damaging the goods to be returned, you must handle the goods prudently (that is, you may only use the goods in the same manner as it would customarily be allowed to do in a shop in order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods) and you should retain and return any labels and the documents accompanying the goods. You are responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods due to deterioration, this means, among others, that if you have used the goods for any purpose other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if the goods show signs of use or wear, Netikino has the right to reduce your refund in proportion to the decrease in the value of the goods.
· Netikino will refund you within 14 days of receipt of the withdrawal application and receipt of the goods (or proof of return) the price you paid for the goods to Netikino Web-Shop and the fee for their delivery to you. In case you have expressly opted for a method of delivery other than the least expensive method of standard delivery offered by Netikino, Netikino will not be required to refund you for any costs that exceed the costs relating to the method of standard delivery.
otherwise agreed, Netikino will refund using the same payment method you used
to make the payment. Netikino may refuse to refund until Netikino has received
the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the
goods, whichever is earlier.